- Yixing VillasWe try to renovate this villa area in a modern landscape language with traditional English Garden symbols.
- Zhengzhou Vanke Central PlazaThe Central Plaza continues a dynamic design language established with Arrival Square launched in 2013.
- Goodlink GardenAn experiment in creating a raw landscape resembling rammed earth in quiet contrast to a humble black & white house.
- Park NaturaAn attempt on hydroculture to a patio brings delight, privacy and porosity with a simple landscape gesture.
- Zhengzhou Vanke City GalleryA series of elevated landforms cut and construct a topography to augment a flat site into an ever-changing experience.
- The Dragon SquareAn attempt at borrowing a river landscape, the aesthetics of the dragon boat and the notion of directional movement in a river regatta.
- Chengdu Angsana City ClubConceptualizing the arrival experiences to this massive resort and club development is the main design focus for the urban resort.
- Sandy River TeahouseThis teahouse takes reference from 3 elements - its corporate logo, proximity to sandy river and notion of a verandah bridge.
- The Wall HouseSight lines expand and are layered repeatedly, culminating in a complex sense of spatial depth within The Wall House.
- Taman Gajah AirDesigned as a secret garden in the deep forest on Hong Kong island, this is the perfect retreat from the glittering metropolis.
- Zhujiajiao Angsana ResortThe landscape narrative orchestrates atmospheres based on scenes from a renowned Chinese Opera - The Peony Pavilion.
- One City ResidencesA residential landscape language echoing a minimalist yacht aesthetic and rolling hills opposite its shores.
- One City GalleryThe gallery serves to demonstrate and showcase One City Residences with a seafaring aesthetic.
- Wenjiang Banyan Tree GalleryDesigned with a modern Chinese aesthetic, the gallery abstracts a traditional motif found in Chen Mansion built in 1864.
- Asimont VillasDesigned as a holistic experience of the senses at home, Asimont Villas is an intimate cluster of houses perched on top of Barker Hill.
- Kunming Brand GalleryA collection of pavilions that abstract traditional planning, massing and elements of the Yunnan vernacular into a contemporary classic.
- The GoodlinkAn exercise at increasing the bulk of an existing villa with a facade update in an old private estate.
- The L HouseThe family house dissects the living patterns of every individual in the household to reconfigure a new layout with age old habits.
- Villa Gajah AirA humble rural seaside retreat in a thick jungle, this modern hut stands as a complete antithesis to the urban living on Hong Kong island.
- The Faber HouseAn experiment at deconstructing a typical corner terrace house in Singapore for a multi-tiered family.
- Goodlink ResidenceMonochromatic tones harking back to a colonial black & white house maintain consistency throughout this interior.
- The Bachelor PadThis apartment personifies urban living where space constraints are acute and hiding the clutter is paramount.
- Rumah Gajah AirDesigned as a humble forest retreat, Gajah Air is an alteration of a dilapidated hut with a magnificent sea view.
- Chengdu Angsana ParkA park abstracting the local aesthetic of Sanxingdui artifacts to generate a sinuous land art with a cultural milieu.