- Sanya Forest Wetland ParkA valley landscape within a series of amalgamated and disparate plots of land posits an opportunity for the surrounding strata residential clusters to be stitched together as a cohesive whole.
- Hangzhou West Creek TowerThe design continues the verticality of its facade design metaphor of a 'bamboo forest' to create a natural and quiet oasis.
- Jiangmen Cultural PlayscapeA landmark park abstracting the famous 'Bird Paradise' as an overiding theme to create a new playscape where ecology and urbanity coexists.
- Beijing Dongshan CondominiumA series of open & intimate landscape nodes & courtyards is weaved together into a wonderful journey of discovery.
- Yang Mansion GalleryThis pocket park serves as a restful alfresco deck out and a precursor to the future commercial development gateway.
- Zhengzhou Vanke Central PlazaThe Central Plaza continues a dynamic design language established with Arrival Square launched in 2013.
- Goodlink GardenAn experiment in creating a raw landscape resembling rammed earth in quiet contrast to a humble black & white house.
- Zhengzhou Vanke City GalleryA series of elevated landforms cut and construct a topography to augment a flat site into an ever-changing experience.
- Chengdu Angsana City ClubConceptualizing the arrival experiences to this massive resort and club development is the main design focus for the urban resort.
- The Wall HouseSight lines expand and are layered repeatedly, culminating in a complex sense of spatial depth within The Wall House.
- Taman Gajah AirDesigned as a secret garden in the deep forest on Hong Kong island, this is the perfect retreat from the glittering metropolis.
- Zhujiajiao Angsana ResortThe landscape narrative orchestrates atmospheres based on scenes from a renowned Chinese Opera - The Peony Pavilion.
- One City ResidencesA residential landscape language echoing a minimalist yacht aesthetic and rolling hills opposite its shores.
- Wenjiang Banyan Tree GalleryDesigned with a modern Chinese aesthetic, the gallery abstracts a traditional motif found in Chen Mansion built in 1864.
- Asimont VillasDesigned as a holistic experience of the senses at home, Asimont Villas is an intimate cluster of houses perched on top of Barker Hill.
- Hong Kong Mid-Levels ApartmentThis interior revamps a 25 year old apartment in Mid-Levels to a reductive modern Japanese retreat on the Hong Kong island.
- Melrose Hill VillaA deliberate breakup of a classical volumetric house typology for better connectivity, both visually and spatially, with a modern aesthetic.
- Goodlink ResidenceMonochromatic tones harking back to a colonial black & white house maintain consistency throughout this interior.
- The Bachelor PadThis apartment personifies urban living where space constraints are acute and hiding the clutter is paramount.
- Rumah Gajah AirDesigned as a humble forest retreat, Gajah Air is an alteration of a dilapidated hut with a magnificent sea view.
- Kunming Brand GalleryA collection of pavilions that abstract traditional planning, massing and elements of the Yunnan vernacular into a contemporary classic.
- The GoodlinkAn exercise at increasing the bulk of an existing villa with a facade update in an old private estate.
- The L HouseThe family house dissects the living patterns of every individual in the household to reconfigure a new layout with age old habits.
- Villa Gajah AirA humble rural seaside retreat in a thick jungle, this modern hut stands as a complete antithesis to the urban living on Hong Kong island.
- The Faber HouseAn experiment at deconstructing a typical corner terrace house in Singapore for a multi-tiered family.
- Chengdu Angsana ParkA park abstracting the local aesthetic of Sanxingdui artifacts to generate a sinuous land art with a cultural milieu.