- Xiaomi Campus HeadquartersAs a very young and upcoming startup of a mere 8 years, it is an upbeat campus for its young working cohort.
- Shenzhen Zhaoxin Light GalleryThe Light Gallery is designed to set a benchmark for the brand of Zhaoxin. The main focus of the landscape design is to create an attractive corridor connecting Shennan Avenue and the Gallery.
- Sanya Forest Wetland ParkA valley landscape within a series of amalgamated and disparate plots of land posits an opportunity for the surrounding strata residential clusters to be stitched together as a cohesive whole.
- Jiangmen Cultural PlayscapeA landmark park abstracting the famous 'Bird Paradise' as an overiding theme to create a new playscape where ecology and urbanity coexists.
- Zhengzhou Vanke Central PlazaThe Central Plaza continues a dynamic design language established with Arrival Square launched in 2013.
- Zhengzhou Vanke City GalleryA series of elevated landforms cut and construct a topography to augment a flat site into an ever-changing experience.
- Nanjing Creek VillaCreating a unique living experience with a view of the forest creek.
- Cloud Casa LandscapeWe tried to create a landscape that flows through the whole site, connecting various programs for different age groups.
- Beijing Dongshan CondominiumA series of open & intimate landscape nodes & courtyards is weaved together into a wonderful journey of discovery.
- Melrose Hill Villa CourtyardBy breaking the visual and spatial limits of the architectural facades, we have blended the interior and exterior into one integrated space.
- Yixing VillasWe try to renovate this villa area in a modern landscape language with traditional English Garden symbols.
- Goodlink GardenAn experiment in creating a raw landscape resembling rammed earth in quiet contrast to a humble black & white house.
- Park NaturaAn attempt on hydroculture to a patio brings delight, privacy and porosity with a simple landscape gesture.
- Sandy River TeahouseThis teahouse takes reference from 3 elements - its corporate logo, proximity to sandy river and notion of a verandah bridge.
- The Wall HouseSight lines expand and are layered repeatedly, culminating in a complex sense of spatial depth within The Wall House.
- Taman Gajah AirDesigned as a secret garden in the deep forest on Hong Kong island, this is the perfect retreat from the glittering metropolis.
- Wenjiang Banyan Tree GalleryDesigned with a modern Chinese aesthetic, the gallery abstracts a traditional motif found in Chen Mansion built in 1864.
- Asimont VillasDesigned as a holistic experience of the senses at home, Asimont Villas is an intimate cluster of houses perched on top of Barker Hill.
- Hong Kong Mosque Street Gallery
- Chengdu Natal Centre
- Melrose Hill Tea House
- Hong Kong Mid-Levels ApartmentThis interior revamps a 25 year old apartment in Mid-Levels to a reductive modern Japanese retreat on the Hong Kong island.
- Melrose Hill VillaA deliberate breakup of a classical volumetric house typology for better connectivity, both visually and spatially, with a modern aesthetic.
- Goodlink ResidenceMonochromatic tones harking back to a colonial black & white house maintain consistency throughout this interior.
- The Bachelor PadThis apartment personifies urban living where space constraints are acute and hiding the clutter is paramount.
- Rumah Gajah AirDesigned as a humble forest retreat, Gajah Air is an alteration of a dilapidated hut with a magnificent sea view.
- The GoodlinkAn exercise at increasing the bulk of an existing villa with a facade update in an old private estate.
- The L HouseThe family house dissects the living patterns of every individual in the household to reconfigure a new layout with age old habits.
- Villa Gajah AirA humble rural seaside retreat in a thick jungle, this modern hut stands as a complete antithesis to the urban living on Hong Kong island.
- The Faber HouseAn experiment at deconstructing a typical corner terrace house in Singapore for a multi-tiered family.